The 6 in. Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sander with 3/16 in. Orbit is air-powered and delivers professional performance and a swirl-free finish in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required. This high-quality tool is designed to optimize the performance of 3M abrasives.
Engineered for performance and ergonomics, this unit is loaded with features to reduce vibration and noise, and provide greater wrist support and operator comfort. It optimizes sanding and surface preparation on many surfaces, including wood, metal prep for paint, fiberglass, composite materials, and many other substrates. Also known as a dual action sander, this industrial-grade tool rotates the abrasive disc and disc pad in two simultaneous overlapping oval patterns, so no single abrasive particle follows the same path twice, resulting in a swirl-free finish, even when sanding against the grain.
- Precision-balanced steel workings run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M Abrasives
- Comfortable rubber grip features proprietary 3M Gripping Material, curved-throttle alloy steel lever, and built-in wrist support provide comfortable control
- Recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator's palm
- Internal muffler helps reduce noise and will not break off
- 3M Stikit Disc Pad is made of medium density foam and has a 45 degree tapered edge, which reduces vibration and provide excellent disc adhesion
- Stikit System allows quick and easy disc removal
- 6 in. Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sander with 3/16 in. Orbit - 20325
- Stikit Pad - 20354