PocketScan code reader, an easy-to-use tool for novice and light-to-moderate do-it-yourself customers, providing industry leading value.
Actron's CP9125 OBD II Auto Pocket Scanner enables the user to read OBD II DTCs from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer cars and light trucks. This gives the user the ability to quickly determine the cause of the Check Engine light coming on. Once repairs are made, the PocketScan allows the user to clear the DTCs and turn off the Check Engine Light.
- Compatible with all 1996 and newer import and domestic vehicles (OBD II & CAN), as well as '94 and '95 OBD II compliant vehicles
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Displays emissions and MIL statuses
- Indicates number of DTCs pulled
- Attached OBD II 16-pin connector cable provides both data and power connections
- Single line LCD display with 8 characters
- Tool is updateable, accommodating future vehicles
- OBD II Auto Pocket Scanner - CP9125