Ariens High Wheel Self-Propelled Brush Cutter delivers the highest levels of maneuverability, control and performance. The large 20 in. rear wheels make it easy to maneuver around the lawn and provide a tigher turn radius, with a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to deliver reliable cutting performance during operation. The self-propelled variable-speed controls make it easy for users to traverse various levels of terrain, making it ideal for flat or sloped lawns.
CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- High-performance Briggs & Stratton 344cc engine delivers reliable cutting power and efficiency
- Self-Propelled variable-speed belt drive for easier control and maneuverability over various levels of terrain
- Durable 10-Gauge stamped steel deck resists wear and damage
- Large 20 in. rear tires provide enhanced maneuverability and ease of use
- Easily take down tree saplings and weeds up to 1-1/2 in. thick
- Fixed 3.3 in. cutting height tackles the thicker brush
- 344cc Gas 24 in. High Wheel Self-Propelled Brush Cutter - 911707