ATD's 100M 250 in-lbs. 3/8 in. Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench is a micrometer style torque wrench that clicks and/or releases when preset torque is reached.
- Hardened steel body, ball bearing construction and easy-grip handles
- Positive lock torque setting prevents incidental torque adjustment
- Spring-loaded locking collar locks on desired reading and remains in locked position
- Metric and SAE settings for versatility
- Complies with ANSI/ASME, ISO and Federal specifications
- Molded case for convenient transport and storage
- 250 in-lbs. 3/8 in. Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench - 100M