Free Shipping on orders over $199 $99
Same day shipping on most orders
Need it before Christmas? Click here for Shipping Calculator
Model#: BSHNBC1880
Condition:
New

What are the different product conditions?

New
Brand new items;Full manufacturer warranty available
Reconditioned
Manufacturer inspected, repaired and tested items; CPO 60 day money back guarantee
Open Box
New or Recon items with possible minor cosmetic damage; CPO 60 day money back guarantee
Certified
Returned items inspected, repaired and tested by CPO technicians; CPO 60 day money back guarantee

Bosch BC1880 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

  • Bosch BC1880 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
List:
$99.99
Sale Price:
$59.00
You Save
41%
CPO Protection Plans are not currently offered to residents of California
Qty:
-
+
In Stock
Ships Tomorrow
  • Need it before Christmas? Click Here for shipping deadlines.

    Christmas Shipping Cut Offs

    Enter your zip code for estimated shipping dates

    Order by the dates below to get delivery by Christmas
    Standard Delivery *Enter zip code for order by date
    Express Delivery
    Priority Delivery
    Premium Delivery

    Orders must be placed by 5PM EST.

    Certain items require 2-3 business days to ship and is clearly indicated on the product page. These items cannot be expedited.

    Delivery times on Economy and Freight orders vary, exact delivery date cannot be determined.

Details

The Bosch BC1880 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger gets the user power ready in a hurry. It can fully charge a spent 18V 6.0 Ah Lithium-Ion battery in 55 minutes and 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 25 minutes. It has fast-charging, so that it can charge the 6.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in only 35 minutes and the 2.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in just 15 minutes. This charger was designed with battery-protection systems. One is the regulated dual-mode charge - the first 80% of the charging is very fast, while the remaining 20 percent is in long-life mode. Another is a cooling fan to preclude cell overheating while charging. It's compatible with all Bosch 18V SlimPack and FatPack Lithium-Ion batteries, this charger allows users of the Bosch Flexible Power System to use a wide variety of powerful tools.
Features:
  • Fast-charging to 80 percent will fast-charge an 18V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in only 35 minutes, and a 2.0 Ah SlimPack in only 15
  • Works with high-amp batteries and fully charges a spent 18V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in about 55 minutes
  • Fast charging with standard cells fully charges a spent 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 30 minutes
  • Cooling fan protects batteries from overheating while charging
  • Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection allows fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
  • Flexible charging solution is compatible with all 18V Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries
  • Compact design for the smallest and lightest charger in its class
  • Battery-charge indicator provides charging status and mode indication
Includes:
  • 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - BC1880
Downloads:

Specifications

Length: 7.3 in.
Battery Style: Slide
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Charging Ports: 1
Compatible Batteries: 18V Li-Ion
Voltage: 18V

Recommendations

Reviews

There are no reviews for this item. Write Review

Questions & Answers

Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!

Warranty

Bosch Standard Warranty
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation ("Seller") warrants to the original purchaser only, that all BOSCH portable and benchtop power tools will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. SELLER'S SOLE OBLIGATION AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY under this Limited Warranty and, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or condition implied by law, shall be the repair or replacement of parts, without charge, which are defective in material or workmanship and which have not been misused, carelessly handled, or misrepaired by persons other than Seller or Authorized Service Station. To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must return the complete portable or benchtop power tool product, transportation prepaid, to any BOSCH Factory Service Center or Authorized Service Station. For Authorized BOSCH Power Tool Service Stations, please refer to your phone directory.

All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:

  • Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
  • ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
  • One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
  • 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
  • Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
  • Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
  • Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.

ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.

Christmas Shipping Cut Offs

Enter your zip code for estimated shipping dates

Order by the dates below to get delivery by Christmas
Standard Delivery *Enter zip code for order by date
Express Delivery
Priority Delivery
Premium Delivery

Orders must be placed by 5PM EST.

Certain items require 2-3 business days to ship and is clearly indicated on the product page. These items cannot be expedited.

Delivery times on Economy and Freight orders vary, exact delivery date cannot be determined.