Reduce the risk of injury from bind-up situations with Bosch Active Response Technology featured in the Bosch DDH181X 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Brute Tough 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Bare Tool). The innovative on-board acceleration sensors automatically shut the tool down when a potentially dangerous torque reaction occurs. The Bosch engineered 4-pole motor provides 708 in-lbs. of torque, making it powerful and efficient for drilling a broad range of high torque bits such as spades and augers.
As with all Bosch best built cordless tools, advanced electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime. A built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for optimal visibility. All-metal Bosch gears and Durashield tool housing hold up in even the toughest jobsite conditions, including withstanding multiple 12 ft. drops onto solid concrete. The DDH181X is compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers for maximum versatility. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Active Response Technology for superior control in bind-up situations
- Heavy-duty construction with Bosch exclusive Durashield housing and all metal gearbox to withstand rugged jobsite conditions
- Maximum power at 708 in-lbs. of torque powered by a 4-pole motor
- Advanced electronics provide individually customized electronics that protect the motor and battery, increasing tool and battery life
- Flexible power system is compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion batteries
- Built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for optimal visibility
- Added peace of mind with 1 year warranty, or 3 years with ProVantage
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Brute Tough 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Bare Tool) - DDH181XB
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Double-Sided Philips Drive Bit
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately