New base for the 1617/1618 series Routers.
Adjust bit height from above the table.
- Designed for router table usage
- Wrench access from above table for convenient depth adjustment
- Base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in Bosch 4-hole pattern and common 3-hole pattern (hardware included)
- Wide 3-3/4 in. base opening allows use of larger bits
- Motor housing does not rotate during depth adjustment eliminating potential cause of horizontal movement of bit
- Quick clamp system allows motor to be moved with ease and without tools
- Two additional protective devices to prevent motor from falling to floor after quick-clamp is released
- Undertable Router Base - RA1165
- Mounting Hardware
- Chip Shield
- Hex Adjustment Wrench with Rubberized Grip