The ultimate workhorse for harsh, demanding conditions. Purpose-built for use in Zero-Turn Mowers, the Briggs and Stratton Commercial Turf Series mower engines provide the best dust and particle filtration with its Advanced Debris Management System and beefed-up cylinder block structure. The result is one tough riding mower engine and is ready for the toughest mowing jobs.
CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse while providing improved oil control
- Dynamically balanced crankshaft minimizes engine vibration for smoother running and longer engine life
- OHV design runs cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy, more power and longer life
- Cyclonic air cleaner forces debris away from air cleaner element and ejects it through a one-way valve
- Advanced debris management deflects dirt away from the engine, into a a high-capacity dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge
- Oil cooler reduces oil temperature, improves lubrication and extends oil change intervals
- Tool-less air cleaner cover for easy filter changes
- Model Specific Features: Remote choke, oil pump with filter, 12V Gear Drive starter with 16 amp DC alternator and dipstick oil system
- Please Note: Fuel tank, exhaust manifold and muffler omitted from this model
- 810cc Commercial Turf Series Engine w/ 1-1/8 in. Tapped 7/16 - 20 Keyway Crankshaft - 49T877-0004-G1