Keep yourself and your crew warm with Dewalt's powerful DXH215HD 215,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater. It features a 14 Gallon tank capacity that can provide up to 8 hours of run time. It features a thermostat that allows you to maintain heat output constant throughout use, and a continuous electronic ignition which is always present as a source for unburned fuel, reducing the probability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner. The DXH215HD is attached to a roll cage to provide solid protection all over the heater as well as flat-free tires for easier transportation.
- Equipped with a 25 - 95 degrees Fahrenheit thermostat the heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature
- 10 in. flat-free tires for long lasting maintenance free use and easy transportation
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or igniters
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner
- 215,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater - F340700