The warranty on reconditioned DEWALT pressure washers is as follows:
DEWALT warrants reconditioned pressure washers to the original purchaser who uses the product in a commercial application or consumer application for a period of 30 days to be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase. Product covered under this warranty include reconditioned pressure washers only. This warranty on reconditioned product does not include air compressors, air tools and generators.
DEWALT will replace or repair, at their option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All warranty decisions with regard to this limited warranty shall be final.
Responsibility of Original Purchaser
- To process a warranty claim on this product, the product must be evaluated by a factory-owned or authorized service location. For locations nearest you, call 1-800-433-9258 or visit ServiceNet.
- Original cash register receipts must be presented as proof of purchase date for warranty work on all reconditioned product.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Merchandise sold as rental equipment, or floor or display models.
- Merchandise that has become damaged or inoperative because of ordinary wear, misuse*, cold, heat, rain, excessive humidity, freeze damage, use of improper chemicals, negligence, accident, failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the owners manual(s) supplied with the product, improper maintenance, the use of accessories or attachments not recommended by us, or unauthorized repair or alterations.
- A pressure washer pump that is not properly maintained and/or operated without water flowing through the pump will show significant performance drop-off from its intended rating and is not covered under warranty.
- Repair and transportation costs of merchandise determined not to be defective.
- Costs associated with assembly, required oil, adjustments or other installation and start-up costs.
- Expendable parts or accessories supplied with the product which are expected to become inoperative or unusable after a reasonable period of use, including but not limited to, sanding disks or pads, saw and shear blades, grinding stones, springs, chisels, nozzles, o-rings, air jets, washers and similar accessories.
- Merchandise sold which has been manufactured by and identified as the product of another company, such as gasoline engines. The product manufacturer's warranty, if any, will apply.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.