Epson's New Compact, Reliable & Economical Impact Printer
Epson, the world leader of Impact Printers, introduces a new printer with the same tehnology, reliability and quality of its predecessors with a more compact presentation and robustness.
The new LX-350 has fast and durable Epson 9-Pin technology, printing up to 347 characters per second and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery. Now more reliable than ever, the LX-350 has a mean time before failure of 10,000 power on hours.
A very economical printer to run, the LX-350 helps save money with its high ribbon yield of up to 4 million characters (Ribbon compatible with LX-300+II and LX-300+). As an Energy Star Partner, Epson has determined that the LX-350 meets all U.S. EPA Energy Star guidelines for energy efficiency, making it a low power consumption printer.
Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
- Up to 10,000 operating hours ensures long lasting service life and dependability
- Saves money with a newly designed high yield ribbon of 4 million characters
- Reduced power consumption helps increased overall printer life
- Compact design makes it suitable for a number of office locations
- 347 cps in 10 cpi mode draft hight speed for high speed printing
- Printing capacity of 5 part forms (1 original + 4 copies) easily handles multiple part forms such as dispatch/shipping forms, printing checks, invoices and receipts among others
- Accessible connectivity is easy to adapt with serial, parallel and USB high-speed interfaces
- Energy Star qualified for an energy efficient model that uses less power consumption
- LX-350 Impact Printer - C11CC24001