Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Bosch DDH181X-01-RT 18V Brute Tough Drill Driver now features Active Response Technology, an industry first that reduces the risk of dangerous kickback during high torque applications without compromising performance. Active Response Technology uses electronic motor control to reduce the risk of harmful torque reactions in bind-up situations. An integrated acceleration sensor limits the tool's rotation by detecting sudden movements and cutting off the motor to stop the tool. Feel more in control with the redesigned auxiliary handle. This handle is longer than previous versions and adjustable to 23 positions without having to remove it from the tool. A tongue-and-groove locking structure helps prevent slipping and increases control during use, while the 1/2 in. metal chuck delivers a high clamping force. Tackle even the toughest drilling and driving applications with 700 in-lbs of torque from the 4-pole open frame motor. Select between 2 speeds and 25 clutch settings to optimize available torque for precise screw driving and improved drilling speed. Built to be Brute Tough, the DDH181X features exclusive Durashield housing and an all metal gearbox and is capable of surviving 25 drops from 12 ft. high onto solid concrete. Bosch electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading , which extends tool life, runtime, and increases battery lifetime by more than 400%. For optimum results, pair this tool with Bosch's next generation BAT620 or BAT612 18V lithium-ion batteries (Sold Separately), which combine greater cell energy density for up to 65 percent longer runtime and advanced CoolPack technology for up to 100 percent more recharge-life.
- Active response technology provides superior control in bind-up situations
- Heavy-duty construction and built tough with Bosch's exclusive Durashield housing and all metal gearbox to withstand rugged jobsite conditions
- Maximum power of 708 in-lbs. of torque powered by a 4-pole motor
- Advanced electronics with individually customized electronics protect the motor and battery increasing tool and battery life
- Flexible power system is compatible with all Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Brute Tough Drill Driver with Active Response Technology - DDH181X-01-RT
- (2) 18V FatPack Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Carrying Bag
- Auxiliary Handle
- Double-Sided Philips Drive Bit