Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Bosch provides innovative professional power tools for the trade industry that meet the highest standards in speed, precision, and durability. Bosch is the fastest, longest lasting brand of rotary hammer, designed to outlast the competition in both speed and performance. The Bosch RH850VC SDS-max Rotary Hammer provides best in.-class performance at 12.5 ft-lbs. impact energy. It's the hardest hitting, fastest drilling SDS-max hammer in its class that also encompasses a Triple Threat Vibration Control System. A longer hammer tube and longer cushion lowers vibration levels and improves hammer performance, the tuned mass damper reduces vibration in the hammer mechanism, and a de-coupled main handle completes the vibration control system.
- SDS-max tool-free bit system changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Best in.-class impact energy of 12.5 ft-lbs. provides maximum concrete removal for maximum productivity in both drilling and chiseling applications
- Tuned mass damper anti-vibration actively controls vibration in the hammer mechanism and main handle for improved comfort in all day demolition applications
- Turbo power delivers 20% more power in hammer-only mode
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angles
- Variable-speed dial for accurate bit starting and controlled drilling and demolition applications
- Constant-response circuitry provides a soft-start, maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- 1-7/8 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer - RH850VC-RT