Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Delivering the highest level of durability and reliability, DeWalt's DCD995BR Brushless Drill Driver is sure to become the hammer drill of choice for hobbyist, enthusiasts and professionals. Its lightweight construction offers the maximum level of balance and control during operation, and features a three speed gearbox with drilling speeds up to 2,000 RPM to match various applications. The brushless motor design offers 57% more life to the tool, reducing overall wear and increasing extended tool performance, and with the power of DeWalt's 20V MAX XR premium Lithium-Ion batteries, runs longer and harder with less down time for increased productivity.
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor providing 650 unit watts out max power for superior drilling and fastening applications and 0 - 7,650 / 0 - 22,000 / 0 - 34,000 BPM for all your hammer drilling needs.
- Delivers up to 57% more run time over the brushed motor version
- XR Lithium-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33 percent more capacity over standard packs
- 3-speed, high performance (0 - 2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool to task for fast application speeds and improved run time
- 8.4 in. front to back length and lightweight at 4.7 lbs.
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, improved LED tool placement minimizes chuck shadows
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-Speed 1/2 in. Brushless Hammer Drill (Bare Tool)- DCD995BR
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately