Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
DeWALT's Perform & Protect line of Power Tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment or low vibration without sacrificing performance.
The DeWALT 9 in. Angle Grinder with No Lock-On features a high power 4.9 HP 6,500 RPM motor that provides overload protection and higher operating speeds under load. It features an E-Clutch system that shuts the tool off when a wheel pinch is detected to reduce kick-back, Power-Loss Reset that prevents accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position and Power-Off advanced electronic overload protection that shuts off the tool before it reaches overload. The Dust Ejection System protects the motor from damaging particles entering air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor, the automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage and the low profile gear case allows for work in tight areas.
- High power 4.9 HP 6,500 RPM motor provides overload protection giving higher operating speeds under load
- E-Clutch System shuts off the tool when a wheel pinch is detected, reducing kick-back
- Power-Loss Reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left on the "on" position
- Power-Off Advanced Electronic Overload Protection shuts the tool off before it reaches overload or burn-up
- Easy Off Wheel system prevents the accessory from over tightening, allowing for easier wheel removal
- Anti-Vibe side handle reduces vibration and reduces user fatigue
- Dust Ejection System increases brush life and protects the motor from damaging particles entering the air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor
- Toughcord System reduces cord pull outs and increases cord life
- Low profile gear case allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 3-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 6,500 RPM provides optimal material removal with 9 in. grinding wheels
- Brush door allows for quick brush replacement
- Light weight design lessens user fatigue
- Quick Change Guard allows user to quickly adjust guard to redirect sparks
- Soft grip trigger handle provides greater comfort and control
- 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4.9 HP Angle Grinder with No Lock-On - DWE4599NR
- 9 in. Guard
- 3 Position Anti-Vibe Side Handle