Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
This new circular saw combines Hitachi's rock-solid construction with a lightweight and ergonomic design. The saw has a powerful and smooth-running 15 Amp motor with a replaceable carbon brush for long life and easy maintenance. The saw's aluminum-alloy base bevels from 0 to 55 degrees, with positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees. Depth of cut and bevel adjustments are both tool-free operations. The handle has a comfortable nonslip grip, and at only 10.1 lb., it's hard to find a lighter-weight saw with this much power. Professionals and serious woodworkers who prefer sidewinder-style saws will find this to be among the best of the bunch.
- 15 Amp motor for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity up to 55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0, 45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurements
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Lightweight 10.1 lbs. design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- Carbon brush access allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 7-1/4 in. 15 Amp Circular Saw Kit - C7SB2
- Carrying Case - 321188
- 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade - 320843
- 10mm Wrench - 940543