Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The N5024A2 is Hitachi's wide crown stapler for stucco and roof applications. This tool fires 1 in. crown staples with lengths from 1 in. to 2 in. in 16-Gauge. The magazine capacity is 150 staples and is a top load design. The optimal operating pressure is 70 - 120 PSI and the staples can be fired via contact or sequential. The N5024A2 has a tool-less depth of drive and weighs only 4.7 lb.
- Lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Tool-less depth adjustment for quick changes to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down-time
- Stainless steel plated magazine for added durability to endure tough projects
- High capacity magazine hold 157 staples for fewer replenishments
- Open magazine design allows users to quickly check staple quantity
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
- 16-Gauge 15/16 in. Crown 2 in. Wide Crown Stapler - N5024A2
- Safety Glasses - 875769