Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Technology is the common thread behind the Hitachi brand. It's what makes Hitachi products superior in design and durability. From its birth, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved lives around the world. This knowledge is shared across all Hitachi divisions worldwide and is incorporated into applications that benefit many different products.
Durability is the bottom line for Hitachi Power Tools. Hitachi sees proof every day with some of their tools coming back for service that were sold 20 years ago! The technology Hitachi incorporates and the determination to produce nothing but the best is evident in the lifespan and longevity of Hitachi's tools.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Accepts 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. plastic collated framing nails
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
- 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. Plastic Collated Framing Nailer - NR90AES1
- Safety Glasses
- Owner's Manual