Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Designed specifically with Electric Power and Telephone Utility workers in mind, Makita's 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 7/16 in. Impact Wrench comes equipped with an array of features to make drilling and fastening, even at heights, easier and safer. Built to reduce rotational torque, the LXWT01Z-R impact wrench nearly eliminates intense torque reaction, making it ideal for power utility workers who spend a lot of time up in the bucket. It also removes a cord from the equation with Makita's LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (Sold Separately), which are designed to deliver higher torque, longer run times and more power without the hassle of a cord.
- Makita built motor delivers 325 ft-lbs. of maximum torque
- Motor provides 1,900 RPM and 2200 IPM for added muscle on tougher jobs
- Compact design with only 10-3/4 in. body length and 7.8 lbs. overall weight for reduced user fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Rocker switch for both forward and reverse operation
- Engineered for fast drilling and fastening without rotational torque for increased balance
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger provides extended tool life (Sold Separately)
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 7/16 in. Impact Wrench (Bare Tool) - LXWT01Z-R
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately