Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The M18 1/4 in. Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than Impact Drivers with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 5-3/8 in. long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18 1/4 in. Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- The Milwaukee Brushless Motor is optimized for efficiency and delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. It provides 1,500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact Design provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK Intelligenced adds overload protection and defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life
- Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- 18V Brushless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit - 2750-82
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack - 48-11-1820
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812
- Carrying Case