Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The TapeTech MAXXBOX 10 in. Extra High Capacity Finishing Boxes are designed with the optimum capacity to weight ratio to apply joint compound to taper and butt joints on walls and ceilings. The MAXXBOX Finishing Box helps produce professional results every time and features a larger capacity that holds more joint compound than the standard finishing box. It's built with TapeTech's EasyClean design, and contains an adjustable crown control and a pivoting axle that provides you assistance and full control during dispensing applications.
- 60% more usable capacity than the standard 10 in. finishing box
- EasyClean design for quick and easy clean up
- Adjustable crown control allows you to easily adjust the amount of compound applied over the tape on the drywall joint
- Blade constructed from solid brass for longevity and durability during extensive use
- Pivoting axle to help compensate when the drywall or sheetrock on one side of the joint is higher than the other side
- Handles are sold separately and are required for use
- MAXXBOX 10 in. Extra High Capacity Finishing Box - EHC10-R
- Extra 10 in. Stainless Blade - 200001
- Extra Skid Cover (Right) - 209006
- Extra Skid Cover (Left) - 209039