Festool sanders and abrasives work with the patented Jetstream design: an additional hole in the center and two air ducts prevent a vacuum from forming during dust extraction. This results in less dust accumulation, reduced heat, and less clogging. With the Jetstream design, you use abrasives more efficiently and extend their useful life by up to 30%.
Building on existing industry-leading performance, this next generation design incorporates a modified hole pattern that increases airflow, and results in even better dust extraction efficiency. In addition, the new pads incorporate an enhanced, heat-resistant StickFix design, extending both pad and abrasive life considerably.
High material removal rate with maximum dust extraction. Patented Multi-Jetstream improves sanding results with time and cost benefits, not just with holes but the interaction of intake and exhaust air.
- Brilliant 2 abrasive sheets are best when used on paints and varnishes, and for fine sanding on bare wood
- Less dust accumulation - Festool abrasives accumulate significantly less dust; grits can work more efficiently and increase the sanding capacity
- Reduced heat - accumulated dust layers begin to generate heat after sanding for just 2 minutes with the standard 6-hole principle; Jetstream keeps the sanding area substantially cooler
- Less clogging - heat causes dust particles to clump together and the abrasive clogs up and becomes unusable; the Jetstream design keeps the temperature low during sanding and effectively prevents clogging
- Fits RO 90 FEQ
- (100) 3-1/2 in. P220-Grit Brilliant 2 Abrasive Sheets - 497386