OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
Capacity in a compact design. Kapex.
The Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw on the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, the Kapex makes cuts that rival the finest trim work out there. Engineered to be lightweight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make the KS 120 the number one choice for professional tradesman.
- Ergonomically designed carrying positions and lightweight 47 lbs. design with locking head provide maximum safety and portability
- Counter spring balanced bevel adjustment system keeps head in position at any angle even when not locked in place
- Compact magnesium alloy base offers extreme durability and saves space in the workshop
- Bevel lock knob controls positive detents and locks bevel angle with three settings: positive detents at 0 and -45 degrees, free movement from -45 to 45 degrees, and free movement up to 47 degrees
- Special cutting position that provides greater cutting capacity by utilizing the back portion of the blade more effectively
- Rail forward design with robust 30mm rails prevents head play to ensure smooth, accurate cuts every time
- Integrated dust ports and dust hood offer enhanced debris removal for cleaner results
- Dual lasers help users easily align cuts from the left or right side of the blade by clearly defining material that needs removal during cut
- MMC electronics provide constant blade speed while under load of maximum cutting efficiency
- Kapex KS 120 EB Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Open Box) - 561287