2X More Power on Every Cut and Includes Self-Sharpening, Serrated Blades
The 23 in. Power-Lever Softgrip Hedge Shears feature compound lever technology that multiplies your leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot shears.
Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades are characterized with a serrated edge to grip while cutting, and a patented self-sharpening design ensures that every cut is clean and crisp. Cuts are made easier with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating while shock-absorbing bumpers reduce jarring vibrations. With durable steel handles wrapped in Softgrip touch points, the operator can feel confident in using a secure, comfortable, and strong tool.
- Power-Lever technology for doubled cutting power
- Gator-Blade serrated blades grip branches and stems for clean cuts
- Patented self-sharpening design for superior, long-lasting blade performance
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp even through heavy use
- 10 in. blades cut all the way to the tip for increased accuracy
- Low-friction coating for rust-resistant blades resulting in easier cuts and longer life
- Shock-absorbing bumpers reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Softgrip touch points enhance user comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- 23 in. Power-Lever Softgrip Hedge Shears - 391814-1001