Great for a wide range of common on-the-job tasks, this general use hammer features our patented IsoCore Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by 4X.
This rugged, powerful hammer allows you to take on a wide variety of tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design featuring a milled face that helps prevent mis-hits.
Fiskars' patented, industry-leading IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A rip claw allows you to pull nails quickly and easily, while a sound-dampening insert helps reduce high-frequency ringing. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, whether you?re choking up for precision strikes or swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.
This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 4X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Magnetic nail-starter groove allows you to start nails with one hand in hard places
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Sound-dampening insert reduces irritating high-frequency ringing
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for added control when making precision strikes
- Head optimized for balance, weight and superior durability
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- 13.5 in. 20 oz. General Use Hammer - 750220-1001