Our durable design offers excellent grip to make all of your planting tasks a little easier.
The Fiskars steel D-handle transplanting spade features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging small, deep holes for planting or digging up bulbs. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. The extra-large D-handle design offers two-handed grip, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control. The sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.
- Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs
- Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Extra-large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty
- Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade - 96546925J