Built for speed and durability, Freeman's PCN50 15 Degree 2 in. Coil Siding and Fencing Air Nailer uses all brands of 15 degree wire or plastic collated nails ranging in lengths from 1 in. to 2 in., and 0.83 in. to 0.98 in. in diameter. This nailer can handle cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding installation and fencing.
A smaller and lighter version of its big brother, the Freeman PCN65, this tool is more user friendly on jobs requiring a 2 in. nail or smaller.
- Tool-free depth adjustment for fastening a wide variety of materials
- Side and front impact bumpers for safety
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust for air direction
- Bump fire trigger for safe and precise fastening
- Clear bucket for fastener visibility
- Two no-mar tips provides increased protection from marring when working
- Belt hook for convenient transport
- Lightweight and durable die-cast magnesium construction with anodized aluminum cylinder for long life
- High quality rubber o-rings
- 15 Degree 2 in. Coil Siding and Fencing Air Nailer - PCN50
- Anti-Dust Cap
- Tri-Lingual Manual