Freeman's PSS50 16-Gauge 2 in. x 7/16 in. Medium Crown Stapler, also known as a construction stapler, can be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, putting down subfloor, constructing pallets and shipping crates, and performing other general stapling applications. The PSS50 uses 16-Gauge 7/16 in. medium crown staples ranging from 1 in. to 2 in. long, and is constructed of durable aluminum for reduced weight and improved control during operation.
- Anodized aluminum rail and cylinder construction improves overall tool life
- Too-less depth adjustment system makes it quick and easy to adjust driving depth for the project at hand
- Lightweight aluminum housing and construction improves comfort and control during operation
- Quick-release nose makes it easy to clear jams from the nose tip
- Selectable single fire and bump fire trigger provides versatile operation on all projects
- 16-Gauge 2 in. x 7/16 in. Medium Crown Stapler - PSS50
- Belt Hook