A light duty pressure washer is perfect for a do-it-yourselfer with limited space and/or budget. Good for washing vehicles, cleaning patio furniture, spraying off fences and other small household jobs.
Get cleaning power, reliability and - above all - ease of use in an affordable, compact design you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks.
Every Generac pressure washer model has the largest engine on the market for that pressure rating.
- Features a Generac horizontal-shaft OHV engine with the pump at the same level as the engine, making hose connections easy
- Engine and pump are perfectly balanced over the axle for almost effortless maneuverability, regardless of the terrain
- Durable welded frame for long life
- Compact design for easier storage while not in use
- Easy access to engine controls; On/Off switch, choke, fuel shut-off
- Built-in step makes starting the engine a breeze
- The Generac horizontal-shaft OHV engine also ensures that the pump and hoses are kept well above the ground to avoid snags and the integrated gun holster prevents gun from falling off
- 196cc Generac OHV engine features a low-oil shutdown (only available on Generac pressure washers!)
- Includes siphon hose for using detergents
- Axial cam pump
- Spray gun features a soft grip to reduce fatigue
- The inverted fulcrum spray trigger can be pulled and held with minimal effort
- Unit not for use or sale in California, CARB compliant units available
- 2,500 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer - 6020