This Generac 30 Amp 6 Circuit 125/250V Transfer Switch for Generators up to 7.5 kW can be pre-install so your generator's power can be distributed throughout your home to power up appliances and critical circuits. No longer will you have to hassle with bulky and heavy extension cords, simply connect your portable generator to the transfer switch and you'll have power around your house during the most needed times. It accommodates 6 - 10 household circuits, and can be used with any portable generator up to 7,500 Watts. Installed like a subpanel in a basement, interior room or garage, the Generac 30 Amp 6 Circuit 125/250V Transfer Switch is perfect for homes, offices, garages, and farm buildings where the entire circuitry in a main panel or subpanel must be powered by a generator during a power outage and isolates the generator from the utility with manual switching action.
- This transfer switch includes a 6 circuit 30 amp transfer switch that can be expanded to 10 circuits
- It accommodates Arc-Fault/GFCI breakers to meet the latest code requirements
- Installs like a subpanel in a basement, garage, or interior room
- Transfer switch includes dual-watt meters to help you balance loads on your generator to avoid premature burnout
- Compatible with GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E, XP8000E generators (XP units require a switch neutral kit)
- 30 Amp 6 Circuit 125/250V Manual Transfer Switch - 6376
- 30 Amp Flanged Inlet