Founded in Germany's Black Forest in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Hansgrohe's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction featuring the ultimate in quality, design and performance. Customers appreciate their many breakthroughs in comfort and technology that allows them to make the most of water.
With its wide range of products, Hansgrohe has the right solution for you. Enjoy every moment, each one is unique, just like your Hansgrohe shower. Hansgrohe has always had a sharp eye for innovation, designing products with exceptional durability that are not only highly functional but also a source of pleasure. For them, this means constantly advancing and striving for improvements. Hansgrohe's showers and faucets offer many useful functions and details that make daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you can enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Facing calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents, faucets and showers need to withstand a lot. With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. AirPower provides more fun from less water. The principle is simple: an ample supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of your AirPower shower. The incoming water is infused with this air. Around three liters of air are transferred to one liter of water. Valuable water is thus used efficiently.
- Raindance S 180 AIR 1-jet showerhead
- Raindance S 100 AIR 3-jet hand shower with Rain AIR, Balance AIR and Whirl AIR spray mode
- Showerhead and hand shower cannot be used simultaneously
- 18 in. shower arm
- Angle-adjustable holder pivots left and right, slides easily and locks in place
- Exposed thermostatic mixing valve
- S 180 Raindance Shower pipe (Chrome) - 27165001