OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
Hitachi's C7BMR 7-1/4 in. pro-grade circular saw features a patented technology called IDI (internal double insulation) to add durability and protect the tool from the harmful effects of vibration. Nothing shortens the lifespan of a tool faster than vibration. IDI is a technology whereby the aluminum housing of the tool is intertwined with an injection molded inner nylon core. This process combines the durability of an all metal body tool with the double insulation advantages of a tool with a plastic housing. Vibration is less wearing on the tool so it lasts longer and safety is significantly improved for the user.
- Hefty motor with 1,710 Watt output that produces a no-load speed of 5,800 RPM for greater cutting efficiency through tough materials
- Internal Double Insulation (IDI) technology enables the aluminum housing to be intertwined with an injection molded inner nylon core to combine the durability of an all metal body tool with the double insulation advantages of a tool with plastic housing
- Tool bearing sits in die-cast aluminum, instead of plastic, to improve tool reliability and greatly extend tool life
- Electric brake stops blade rotation within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- Cutting and bevel levers are well-placed and move smoothly during adjustments
- Levers are made from die-cast aluminum alloy for durability
- Bevel capacity ranges up to 55 degrees with a positive stop at 45 degrees
- Extra cut capacity to 55 degrees is ideal for framing and cutting compound miter angles for more flexibility
- Heavy-duty aluminum base offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurements
- Easily accessible carbon brush allows for quick and easy brush changes
- At a lightweight 10.5 lbs., this saw is easy to maneuver and transport
- Soft grip main and sub handles are ergonomically designed to increase grip and improve comfort
- AC/DC switch is operable on any power supply including a generator for optimal convenience
- 7-1/4 in. 15 Amp Circular Saw with Brake (Open Box) - C7BMR