Technology is the common thread behind the Hitachi brand. It's what makes Hitachi products superior in design and durability. From its birth, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved lives around the world. This knowledge is shared across all Hitachi divisions worldwide and is incorporated into applications that benefit many different products.
Durability is the bottom line for Hitachi Power Tools. Hitachi sees proof every day with some of their tools coming back for service that were sold 20 years ago! The technology Hitachi incorporates and the determination to produce nothing but the best is evident in the lifespan and longevity of Hitachi's tools.
- 21.1 cc PureFire two-stroke engine meets emission levels without sacrificing power, adding weight or creating maintenance issues
- 60 in. split solid steel drive shaft to less fatigue from bending
- Quickly and easily converts to one of four optional attachments (edger tool, articulating hedge trimmer tool, pole saw tool and mini cultivator)
- S-Start effortless and reliable starting system with Walbro carburetor and purge bulb provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- Anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- 4 in. semi-automatic trimmer head provides hassle-free operation and holds 13 feet of .095 in. co-polymer cutting line
- Lightweight (10.4 lbs) & well-balanced for easy use and maneuverability
- Protective cover shields the fuel tank from wear and tear
- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use warranty
- 21cc 2-Cycle Gas Solid Steel Split-Shaft String Trimmer/Brush Cutter - CG22EAP2SLD
- Assembly Tool
- 4 in. Semi-Automatic Head