OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Hitachi 7.0 Amp 15/16 in. SDS Max Rotary Hammer offers some of the fastest drilling available in a rotary tool. This Hitachi rotary hammer has an astounding 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy. Equipped with a 7.0 amp motor, this tool is capable of drilling 1/2 in. in steel, 15/16 in. in concrete and 2 in. core bits. The quick set bit change system allows SDS bits to be switched easily and quickly, and two modes of operation are available to the user offering versatility for any application.
- 7.0 amp motor pushing 800 watts provides 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy for high performance
- Electronic variable speed control offers a no-load speeds up to 1,050 RPM
- Lock-on speed button for continuous use with less user fatigue
- Push button reversing switch
- Mode selector dial with 2 modes of operation - drilling only and hammer/drilling for flexibility
- 7.0 Amp 15/16 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Open Box) - DH24PB3
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case