OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
The Hitachi NV90AG 16 Degree 3-1/2 in. Coil Framing Nailer packs both the driving power you need and the convenience you want into one, surprisingly lightweight package. Coil framing nailers are not known for their compact design, but this coil framing nailer weighs in at only 7.9 lb. with a head of just 13-1/6 in. The NV90AG also comes equipped with a tool-less depth of drive dial to ensure flush driving, and a selective actuation switch for fast transition to either sequential or contacting nailing. To ensure less down time, the NV90AG was designed with an open nose design for easy jam removal, and a slide load, tilt bottom magazine for fast reloads. Equipped with a steel head plate for increased durability, this tool can handle any of your jobsite framing needs.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjust for flush fastening in varying materials
- Steel head plate for increased durability
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy nail removal
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4 in. - 3-1/2 in.
- 16 Degree 3-1/2 in. Coil Framing Nailer (Open Box) - NV90AG