The Easiest and Best Way to Troubleshoot 1996 and Newer OBD2 Vehicles!
From the makers of the world's top selling OBD2 tool line comes QuickLink, your wireless car partner. It pairs with your favorite smart device for immediate access to information that can help keep you safe, save you time and money, and provide peace of mind. Use it to solve Check Engine problems, check for road trip readiness, double check mechanic estimates, see how you can improve your fuel economy, and more.
How It Works: Download the free QuickLink app, plug the QuickLink device into your car's port (app will show you where to find it), and pair the two for immediate access to time- and money-saving information about your car.
- Compatible with cars, light trucks, minivans, SUVs and hybrids made since 1996 (foreign and domestic)
- Customizable performance dashboards including intake air temperature, ambient air temperature, engine coolant temperature, timing, manifold absolute pressure and mass air flow
- Trip Stats help you learn about and adapt your driving habits to save money at the pump, including fuel economy by week, month or year, average fuel consumption, fuel consumed and fuel cost, elapsed time and distance travelled, maximum speed, average speed, and 30+ additional parameters
- Digital towing and engine gauges allow you to get smart phone alerts for problems with engine coolant and transmission temperature, and see RPM, boost oil temperature, engine load, vacuum pressure, engine power, torque and more
- Check Engine line diagnostics allow you to find out why the Check Engine light is on (or if it might come on soon), learn if your vehicle is ready to pass an emissions smog test, read the diagnostic trouble codes in consumer-friendly terms, and turn off the Check Engine light/clear codes right from your smart device
- QuickLink OBD2 Wireless Tool - 3211