Our X Series line offers the most durable electric pressure washers for the home! The K 5.740 is built to last and can withstand the rigorous demands of frequent use. Now with a more heavy-duty housing and rugged look from our previous K 5.540 model, it features an innovative, patented water-cooled induction motor that delivers better performance and a longer life. The K 5.740 generates an amazing 2,000 PSI, up to 40 times as much pressure as a typical garden hose.
Based on feedback from our customers, we equipped this top-of-the-line model with a built-in pressurized hose reel, the ultimate solution for convenient, hassle- free storage of the high pressure hose. We also included a quick connect system to reduce your startup time by up to 75% and an onboard detergent tank to make it easy to clean with detergents.
Much quieter than a gasoline pressure washer and certified by CSA International for safety, the K 5.740 is perfect for demanding residential use. If you clean often, value durability and demand professional level cleaning results, check out the K 5.740 today!
- Newly patented N-Cor Transfer System pump resists corrosion and provides a lighter and quieter machine
- Patented water cooled induction motor extends product life and is quieter than a fan-cooled motor
- Onboard detergent tank makes cleaning with detergents such as Karcher's SoapPacs a snap
- Integrated pressurized hose reel neatly stores and protects high pressure hose
- Integrated accessory storage on the unit
- Use the included DirtBlaster spray wand to clean heavily soiled brick, stone, concrete, metal and other non-delicate surfaces
- For less intense cleaning, use the adjustable Vario Power Spray (VPS) wand; simply dial up the amount of pressure you wish to use
- X Series 2,000 PSI 1.4 GPM Electric Pressure Washer - 1.603-370.0
- 25 ft. High Pressure Hose
- DirtBlast Spray Wand
- Vario Power Spray (VPS) Wand
- Quick Connect Trigger Gun with Child Safety Lock
- Hose Reel
- Integrated Detergent Tank with Regulator
- Quick Connect Water Inlet and Outlet