Makita's Interlocking Modular Tool Cases are the latest innovation in power tool storage and transportation. Created as a solution to efficiently organize and transport and ever increasing stable of power tools, these cases feature a modular interior that allow for storage of a variety of tools.
And, as the title states, these cases are interlocking with not only Makita modular cases but other name brand stackable cases as well such as the Festool Systainer systems and SP6000J/J1 system.
- Innovative stackable case design for efficient organization, transportation and protection of tools
- Interlocking latches secure lid tightly and provide a link for other stackable cases
- Corresponding channels along lid and base of the case create a stabilized, non-shift stacking mechanism
- Compatible with the SP6000J/J1, Festool Systainer and other similar modular storage systems
- Interlocking Modular Tool Case (Small) - 197210-9