The Makita Interlocking Modular Tool Cases are the latest innovation in power tool storage. The Interlocking Cases were created as a solution to efficiently organize and transport an ever increasing stable of power tools. This 197211-7 Medium Case has a 5-1/8 in. interior depth perfect for drills, batteries, chargers, and other smaller sized tools you many need for the job. As the title states it, all of these Makita cases are interlocking. Use the same latch you would use to close the case, to link cases together. It's the perfect accessory to keep all your tools organize and free from harm.
- Innovative stackable case design for efficient organization, transporting and protection of tools
- Interlocking latches secure lid shut and link multiple cases together
- Corresponding channels along lid and base of case create stabilized, non-shift stacking
- Compatible with the SP6000J/J1 system, Festool Systainer cases and other similar modular storage systems
- Interlocking Modular Tool Case - Medium - 197211-7