OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
The Makita HR5212C 15 Amp 2 in. AVT SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications, and more. It has a powerful 15 amp motor produces 14 ft-lbs. of impact energy to handle demanding applications, with Anti-Vibration Technology that synchronizes to more effectively reduce vibration. The variable speed control dial enables you to match the speed to the application for greater versatility, while the torque limiting clutch is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The HR5212C also has a Soft Start system to suppress start-up reaction and provide you with more control and accuracy.
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 14 ft-lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration
- Air actuated counterbalance directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston actively reducing vibration
- Vibration absorbing housing features a spring loaded main handle and upper housing that move independently of the motor and drive mechanism effectively isolating most of the vibration away from you both at the rear handle and side handle
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Lock-on or trigger activation in "Chipping Only" mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- LED service light notifies you approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- LED power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable speed control dial enables you to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- 15 Amp 2 in. AVT SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer (Open Box) - HR5212C