Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw Kit. It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting and demolition that traditionally called for a corded Reciprocating saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ06M as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ06M is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, retractable tool hook, and "tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Built-in L.E.D. light with pre-glow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- LXT 18V X2 4.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw - MKTNXRJ06M
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Batteries - BL1840B
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- Reciprocating Saw Blade