The industry's first system of high output LED lights to offer full day run-times in portable packages, these LED lights utilize the most advanced lighting technology to deliver a consistent beam, optimized color temperature and true representation of colors and detail leading to a more productive work area. Uniquely designed to ADAPT, PERFORM and SURVIVE the daily demands of professional use, these lights shine brighter and last longer.
Milwaukee's ROCKET Tower Lights can be set up in seconds, and are built to adapt to whatever environment they're in. Supplying both task and area lighting, these tower lights deliver multidirectional light through the use of extendable rotating and pivoting light heads. Their impact-resistant, reinforced legs and low center of gravity allow these lights to thrive in the toughest conditions. The M18 ROCKET Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Tower Light/Charger is designed to deliver a lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives professional use unlike any other portable work light. The 2135-21HD can be set up in seconds to a max height of 7 ft., and collapses to less than 4 ft. for easy transport and storage to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. The multidirectional light head gives users the ability to orient the three independently pivoting light heads to cast light in several directions. With an integrated AC plug, a user can plug in the light with a standard extension cord, and charge any M18 REDLITHIUM Lithium-Ion battery pack. Delivering 3,000 lumens, it fills up large areas with TRUEVIEW High Definition light.
- 5 Second setup time and up to a 7 ft. extension
- 3,000 Lumens of multidirectional light to fill large areas with light
- Impact resistant, reinforced legs
- Built in M18 charger to charge Milwaukee Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Covered AC Plug-in for additional safety
- 3 independently pivoting light heads
- Protective guard to secure head and lens during transport and storage
- M18 ROCKET Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Tower Light/Charger - 2135-21HD
- M18 REDLITHIUM HD 9.0 Ah Battery Pack - 48-11-1890
- Tower Light Carrying Bag