Made for key users such as electrical, facility MRO, mechanical/HVAC, power utility, general construction and remodelers, the Milwaukee 2146-20 M18 Radius LED Compact Site Light with One Key offers solutions for maximum productivity. Being adaptable, this unit boasts a compact size, easily fitting into carts and job boxes. Integrated hanging features allow this light to be used on the ground, as well as overhead. It fits up to 2x4 dimensional lumber/steel studs and features a pass-through hole for hanging or securement. Electronic light control allows users to turn off a part of the light to give users the capability of using the same light in task or area lighting applications. String multiple lights together to light corridors or large areas with standard extension cords with the AC Input and Out feature. This unit is also able to operate low amp draw products such as a charger or radio.
Built to perform, the 2146-20 provides more light with additional functionality, supplying 4,400 lumens on high, 2,100 lumens on medium, and 1,000 lumens on low. TRUEVIEW High Definition Output features high quality LEDs that provide natural light color and represent true color within workspace, giving users an accurate representation of area of work. This unit comes with One Key, which allows tool customization such as setting the light remotely from 50 ft., optimizing brightness and runtime, and programming automatic schedules. One Key also lets you identify your device up to 100 ft., view last known location of your tool, and if lost will alert when found.
Designed for use in extreme environments, this light is rated for use in wet locations and is highlighted by an impact resistant design. High impact polycarbonate lens withstands jobsite impacts and seals internals from outside contaminants. A robust heat sink design allows LEDs to operate at cooler temperature, resulting in extended life of LEDs. For added peace of mind, this product comes with a 5 year tool warranty and LED limited lifetime warranty, where LEDs can be replaced for the life of the product if failure is considered to be a manufacture defect.
- One-Key features allows users to optimized brightness and runtime, and develop custom schedules
- 4,400 Lumens for maximum coverage with up to 10 hours of runtime
- Integrated hanging features such as the hang hook for hanging upside down
- AC pass through loop to string multiple lights together
- Adaptability for task, area and overhead lighting
- High impact poly carbonate lens
- Low battery indicator
- IP54 Ingress protected is water and dust resistant
- Added peace of mind with limited lifetime LED warranty and 5 year tool warranty
- M18 RADIUS LED Compact Site Light with One Key (Bare Tool) - 2146-20
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately