The M12 LED Metal Flash Light establishes a new benchmark for 12V Flashlights, bringing new levels of versatility, performance and durability to the industry. Its powerful LED produces 800 Lumens of high definition light output, and it can cast a beam beyond 375 yards. The 2355-20's sliding head allows users to adjust their beam pattern from a flood to a spot effortlessly, and it features three output modes for high, low or strobe use. The body is built from machined 6000 Series Aluminum with a type II anodized finish and can handle anything it may encounter through years of professional use.
Milwaukee HARDLINE knives deliver uncompromising performance on or off the jobsite. This 3 in. Smooth Blade Pocket Knife features a D2 Steel blade that delivers extreme wear resistance. A flipper with bearing system allows fast, smooth opening. The steel frame lock provides a strong, secure lock for tough applications. A reversible tip-up belt clip allows right or left-handed carry.
- TRUEVIEW high definition light output
- Milwaukee designed optic maximizes performance
- Spot-flood sliding beam adjustment
- Dual function switch for momentary or lock-on use
- 3 output modes including high, low, strobe
- M12 fuel gauge with low battery indication
- Ergonomic grip with knurled texture
- Includes lanyard for secure gripping
- 6000 series aluminum, type II anodized finish
- IP54 ingress protection
- 3 in. D2 Steel Blade
- Drop point smooth blade
- M12 12V LED Metal Flashlight - 2355-20
- 3 in. Hardline Smooth Blade Pocket Knife - 48-22-1994