The industry's first system of high output LED lights to offer full day run-times in portable packages, these LED lights utilize the most advanced lighting technology to deliver a consistent beam, optimized color temperature and true representation of colors and detail leading to a more productive work area. Uniquely designed to ADAPT, PERFORM and SURVIVE the daily demands of professional use, these lights shine brighter and last longer.
Milwaukee introduces the new M12 12V Lithium-Ion LED Metal Flashlight. This establishes a new benchmark for 12V flashlights, bringing new levels of versatility, performance and durability to the industry. The body is constructed with machined 6000 series aluminum and can withstand drops and harsh jobsite conditions . Its powerful LED produces 800 lumens of high definition light output, and can cast its beam from even beyond 375 yards. The 2355-21 is fully adjustable and can be spread out or directly to a spot with very little effort. It also features three output modes for high, low or strobe use. Another great addition to the M12 series.
- Milwaukee designed optic maximizes performance
- Spot-flood sliding beam adjustment
- Dual function switch for momentary or lock-on use
- 3 output modes (high, low, strobe)
- M12 FUEL gauge with low battery indication
- Ergonomic grip with knurled texture
- Includes lanyard for secure gripping
- Constructed with 6000 series aluminum, type II anodized finish
- TRUEVIEW high definition light output
- IP54 ingress protection
- 375 yds. (Spot beam) maximum distance beam
- M12 12V Lithium-Ion LED Metal Flashlight - 2355-21