This heater is safe for indoor use in small recreational enclosures having means for providing combustion air and ventilation, such as enclosed porches, cabins, fishing huts, trailers, tent trailers, tents, truck caps and vans. It may be used for emergency indoor heating when connected to a disposable 1 lb. propane cylinder, and can also be connected to a 20 lb. propane tank with the optional connector hose (Sold Separately).
- Pilot for spark ignition as well as 4,000 BTU and 9,000 BTU settings
- Combined gas valve and ignitor for easy one-handed lighting
- Low oxygen, pilot light out, and tip over automatic shut off system
- Wall mountable as well as standalone
- Runs of a 1 lbs. disposable cylinder (Optional connector hose for 20 lbs. tanks sold separately)
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq-ft.
- This heater can only be used in a recreational or commercial enclosure with a window or roof vent, it may also be used outdoors
- CSA certified
- Different models required for California and Canada due to local regulations
- 9,000 BTU Portable Buddy Propane Heater - F232000