A great source for economical heat, Mr. Heater's F270320 MH125KTR 125,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater is the perfect solution for garage or jobsite heating applications. Factory tested for multiple fuels (Kerosene, Diesel and Jet Fuel), this heater heats approximately 3,125 sq-ft. and will run up to 9 hours on a full 8.5 gallon fuel tank.
With jobsite-ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong.
Heating up to 3,125 square feet and controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 125,000 BTU per hour for excellent heat source
- 3,125 sq-ft. approximate heat range for extended coverage
- Runs up to 9 hrs. on a full tank (8.5 gal. tank)
- Continuous ignition, overheat safety shut-off switch and photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions
- Thermostat for temperature control
- Troubleshooting diagnostics with LED indicator
- High output fully enclosed motors and dual powder-coated tubular steel handles for durability
- Pneumatic rubber tires for portability
- Split upper shell design for easy maintenance
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- CSA certified to meet all safety standards
- MH125KTR 125,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater - F270320