This heater is safe for indoor use in small recreational enclosures, having means for providing combustion air and ventilation, such as enclosed porches, cabins, fishing huts, trailers, tent trailers, tents, truck caps and vans. It may be used for emergency indoor heating when connected to a disposable 1 lb. propane cylinder(s) and for indoor use in commercial enclosures, having means for providing combustion air and ventilation, such as construction trailers or temporary work enclosures.
- Heats up to 400 sq-ft.
- Connects directly to two 1 lbs. disposable cylinders or to a 20 lbs. cylinder with hose (sold Separately)
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor and outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system to prevent build up of carbon monoxide
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- This heater can only be used in a recreational or commercial enclosure with a window or roof vent, it may also be used outdoors
- Low, medium, and high heat level control knob for steady temperatures
- Large four-position heat level control knob for controlling with gloved hands
- Key-shaped rear mounting holes for wall mounting
- CSA certified
- Different models required for California and Canada due to local regulations
- 4000/9000/18,000 BTU BIG Buddy Portable Propane Heater - F274800