The NOVA JSPIN Universal Pin Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. This jaw set has a long nose designed to act like a pin chuck. Expanding into a pre-bored hoe, it becomes a useful technique for free form edged bowls. It also serves as a very powerful spigot grip for smaller work, and is ideal for longer dowel work. The versatility of the JSPIN doesn't end there as it features a small dovetail to mount small bows, and can be used to grip twist drills to enable the chuck to be used as a drill chuck. Machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability and long life, the Pink Chuck Jaw Set can deliver maximum holding strength without destroying wood fibers, and can hold pieces in both the contraction and expansion modes.
- Longer jaws allow for a very powerful spigot grip for smaller work such as lace bobbins
- Acts like a pin chuck by expanding into a pre-bored hole making it perfect for free form edge bowls
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- Universal Pin Chuck Jaw Set - JSPIN