The NOVA LHB Lathe Handwheel Accessory is used on the outboard end of the headstock spindle. It can be used to position work by hand or to slow down the spindle by hand once the lathe is switched off. It is machined from precision solid 1045K steel for extra strength and rigidity, as well as being hollow to allow for vacuum chucking. You can design a custom wooden handwheel into it for extra comfort.
- Used on outboard end of lathe headstock to position work by hand
- Machines from solid 1045K steel for durability and rigidity
- Add customized wooden outer for extra comfort and personalization
- Hollow to allow for vacuum chucking
- Compatible with all NOVA lathes except the Comet II Midi Lathe
- Lathe Handwheel Accessory - LHB